Cloud Hosting Powered by AppLogic Virtual Private Data Center (VPDC)
Cloud hosting with the AppLogic VPDC makes it easy to scale
and manage the infrastructure for your applications. The AppLogic VPDC does not
require a SAN or other expensive networking equipment, just regular dedicated
servers, which keep this virtual private data center relatively inexpensive to
other cloud computing platforms.
Host Existing Applications on the AppLogic Virtual Private Data Center
- Deploy existing web applications on the AppLogic VPDC without changing any code.
- AppLogic VPDC supports majority of Windows, Linux and Unix distributions and popular open-source middleware applications (Apache, MySQL, JBoss, SugarCRM, etc.)
Scalability Provided by the AppLogic Virtual Private Data Center
- Run multiple different web applications on the
same server with AppLogic VPDC.
- Each application on the AppLogic VPDC can scale
from a fraction of a server up to the whole grid in minutes.
- Add or remove resources (servers) without disrupting applications and without reconfiguring the AppLogic VPDC.
Ease of Management Provided with AppLogic Virtual Private Data Center
- Manage whole racks of servers easier than a single server with the web-based GUI user interface provided with the AppLogic
- Hardware failures are automatically detected by the AppLogic VPDC and applications are put back online without losing data. Don't lose sleep, take care of the hardware in the morning!
- Manage all applications, servers and storage from any computer with just a browser using the AppLogic VPDC platform.